Posted by Mika on Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 6:16pm.
I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra, but anyway, here:
I'm supposed to simplify these four problems and I don't really understand how:
28s (15 power)
42s (12 power)
63m(5 power)n(6 power)
- 8th grade Math - jasmine, Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 6:55pm
i need help with this home work i need to write an algebraic expression for each word. 1.5 less than the prouduct of 3 and p
- 8th grade Math - Charlie, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:16pm
3p - 1.5
- 8th grade Math - jessica, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:01pm
how do you convert .833333333333....... into a fraction
- 8th grade Math - bob, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 1:50pm
what is more dense 14cm3 or 8cm3
- 8th grade Math - Anonymous, Friday, November 7, 2014 at 12:25pm
five times the sum of a number and 2 is 25 find the number
- 8th grade Math - Anonymous, Friday, December 12, 2014 at 6:44am
how many tiles 15 cm square will be needed to cover a floor 5.8 m by 6.90m?
- 8th grade Math - Dustin, Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 10:16pm
To anonymous 5(x+2) = 35 is the equation. Pretty easy to solve from there
- 8th grade Math - rovika grg, Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:49am
thank u very much
- 8th grade Math - HomoNovus, Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 4:47pm
Holy cow this question has a lot of answers!
- 8th grade Math - Mrs. Smith, Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 9:54pm
Make .833333333333 as a fraction
- 8th grade Math - Ravi, Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 10:47pm
Estimate the square root of 72 how to find it
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- Math (7th grade) - I have a math question that I do not really understand how to...
- 8th grade math - simplify: 3 to fourth power minus square root of sixty-four ...
- 7th grade math - indicate the measure and the measure unit. 1. there are four ...
- 7th grade - Okay, so what are the axiom names? (honors math) Should this go in ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...