Posted by Marie on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:08pm.
Translate to English:
Combien de notes aurez-vous pour votre projet de recherche?
I've tried this on translating sites, but the translations just don't make any sense. The part about notes...I don't think it means notes in English. Please help!
- French - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:10pm
How many notes should you have for your research project?
- French - Marie, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:16pm
Thats what I thought it meant too, but there isn't anything to do with notes about this research project so it does not make any sense.
- French - MathMate, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:23pm
If the question were:
"Quelle note vous aurez pour votre projet?"
would mean "what mark will you get for your research project?".
"Combien de notes" does not sound right to me. Let Mme Sra tell us what she thinks.
- French - Marie, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:31pm
That would make more sense. Unfortunetley my worksheet definitley caise "combien de notes" :(
- French - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:34pm
I have a correction for what I posted. It should be -- will you have -- not would you have.
Mme Sra, I'm sure will help you.
- French - Marie, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:37pm
Okay thank you (:
- French - MathMate, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 9:42pm
aurez=will you have
- French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 5:44am
The problem with the word "notes" is that it can have man meanings: notes, bills (to be paid), grades/marks (in school), footnotes
This could depend upon the context, or what else is around it. Taken separately, it is probably: How many footnotes (or grades) will you have for your research project.
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Tamy, Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 7:24pm
How many grades will you have for your research project?
Notes its like points or grades
Answer this Question
- french - Does this make sense? Is there anything I should change to make it ...
- FRENCH - Bonjour! Pourriez-vous me dire, s'il vous plait, comment on dit le ...
- french - "Je te remercie pour tout que vous avez fait pour moi pendant ces ...
- French - Could you check these thanks. Part 1: Directions: Ask questions in 2 ...
- SraJMcGin - bonjour je suis Útudiant franšais et j'aurais besoin de votre aide. ...
- french - I don't understand this. Can anyone help me out? Thanks! Les pronoms ...
- French - Hello, I am taking a French course online and i just want someone to ...
- French - How do you say You must put on your seatbelt? ans: Vous faut mettre sur...
- English - I just wanted to know how you would evalute these sentences, which are...
- FRENCH - does anyone know any good french translating sites where i can ...