Posted by Tom on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 5:25pm.
What is the difference between asking "De donde eres" or asking "Donde vives?"
Spanish - Tina, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 5:59pm
De donde eres = where are you from
Donde vives = where do you live
Spanish - Julie Anne, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 6:08pm
Spanish - Tom, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 6:09pm
Okay-I think I understand the difference -much appreciated
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:40am
All Interrogative words require accent m arks: ¿De dónde eres? = Where are you from? or ¿Dónde vives? = Where do you life.
P.S. If you do not know how to make accent marks with a computer, I need to know 2 things: 1. do you have a PC or a MAC and 2. do you have Windows or not.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish check - Pedero es de Peru ¿de dónde eres soy tus amigos? Tu eres ser de ...
- spanish - can anyone answer these questions i have to say all of them tomorrow ...
- Spanish - What does De donde eres? Mean
- spanish I - how do you pronounce De donde eres in spanish?
- Spanish - If this is what they are saying in Spanish- "Yo me llamo Joey.“ Vivo ...
- spanish - answer the questions in spanish: 1.¿Qué enciendes cuando tienes calor...
- Spanish - 1. Which word best completes the following question? Que dia _____ hoy...
- Spanish 1 - How do you respond to these spanish questions? ¿Como se llaman tus ...
- Spanish - These are Really Confusing: ¿Qué enciendes cuando tienes calor? ¿Qué ...
- Spanish - I have to answer these using direct object pronouns. (help with answer...