Posted by Shaila on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 2:01pm.
write two other equations that have the same solution as this system od equations.
I found the solution to the system it is (6,8) there after how do i go about it?
Math - system of equations - Reiny, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 2:35pm
Just make up any old left-side of an equation.
e.g. 5x - 2y = ??
now plug in your values to get
30 - 16 = 14
so one equation is 5x - 2y = 14
as you can see there would be an infinite number of equations you could form
Math - system of equations using elimination - Anonymous, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:14pm
Math - system of equations - sachin p, Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 12:47am
Math - system of equations - sachin p, Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 1:00am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How do you solve system of equations and tell if they're consistant and ...
- Math 116 - Consider the following system of equations. y=2x-2 y-2x=9 What can ...
- math - Consider the following system of equations. y = 2x - 2 y - 2x = 7 What ...
- Math 1 - Consider the following system of equations. y = 4x - 4 y - 4x = 3 What...
- alegebra - Solve the system of equations by graphing. Then classift the system ...
- math 20 system of equations - I have been solving system of equations ...
- math help pls pls - Two systems of equations are shown below: System A 6x + y...
- MATH!!!! AHHH!!! - Im studying for finals! A system of equations is shown below...
- Math - I am stuck on trying to figure out how to do this question. Could someone...
- Math - 1.) Can a system of linear equations have exactly two solutions? A. True ...