Posted by jonathan on Monday, September 6, 2010 at 8:38pm.
x^2 - 2y^2 = 11
y = x + 1
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- Math Gr 12 - We are learning to solve Factorable Polynomial Inequalities ...
- Math - Solve algebraically, 1/x=(x-34)/(2x^2).
- Math - 3^x=10. Solve for x algebraically.
- Math - 7/(x-4) = 2 Solve algebraically.
- math - solve algebraically x^2 - 2y^2 = 11 y = x + 1
- math - solve algebraically x^2 + y^2 = 25 y = x - 1
- math - Solve x+1=2/3x algebraically
- math - solve algebraically for 8x-y=4 and 5x 3y=17
- math - Hi! I really need help with this question. Please help me. Thanks! If f(x...