Posted by pam on Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 3:23pm.
Just need to know if my answer is wrong or right. Thank You! :)
Select all the following that could be observations:?
a) what some is thinking
b) the taste if pancakes
c) the sight of clouds in the sky
d) the taste of a cookie
science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 3:45pm
How do you reconcile this answer with your correct answer to a previous question?
science best defines observation as which of the following?
a) evidence that is seen
b) something to look at the planets
c) evidence detected by any of the senses
d) anything that is seen
science - pam, Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 4:08pm
thanks ms sue i don't know what did
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - Select all the following that could be observations: a) the sound of ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- Marine Science - Can someone please help me with the senses of a bluefin tuna? I...
- English - Which senses are appealed to in these lines from Macbeth? Nay, had I ...
- science - The earth and all the planets______(or travel around) the sun. Just ...
- science - Tycho Brache came to the wrong conclusions about the motions of the ...
- SCIENCE - The earth is a______.It has four different layers, some thicker than ...
- science - Just need to know if my answer is right or wrong. Thanks ! :) All the ...
- Math - I don't if I'm right for these two questions i just need a check if I'm ...
- science - WHAT IS AN INFERENCE? a) what is really occurring b) a conclusion that...