Posted by Jasmine on Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 2:04pm.
Interview with a Teaching Professional
•What are some examples of typical, quick decisions teachers make on a daily basis?
•What were the five most difficult school-related decisions you made this week? What made them difficult?
•What was the affect of those decisions on the classroom environment? Were the decisions effective?
How does caring reveal itself in a kindergarten classroom?
How can I make sure my students understand what I am teaching them?
AED 201 - SraJMcGin, Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 3:22pm
1. Do any students need to change seating in order to hear or see well?
2. Is there enough lighting, heat, air, etc.
Try some of the following links:
You can often tell by the faces whether the students understand or not.
You can try TPR (total physical response) to see if they can follow directions.
AED 201 - Jasmine, Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 11:24pm
No, this is a interview that I need to do with a teacher. Can you answer the question as if you are a teacher i am interviewing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AED - What are some examples of typical, quick decisions teachers make on a ...
- Teaching as a Profession - I must conduct an interview with someone in the ...
- AED/201 Classroom Management Interview - Hello Everyone, My name is Hannah, I am...
- Teaching as a Profession - • Write a 200- to 300- word paper in which you list 3...
- AED 201 - identify 3-5 factors that define teaching as a professional career, ...
- AED 201 - interview with a teaching professional
- civics - “Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP (all the goods and services...
- English - Thank you for your help. One more similar patterns goes. 1. The heavy ...
- Civics ASAP PLZ =:) - Which of the following statements best describes an ...
- MANAGING A DAILY /TEACHING SCHEDULE - what are some school related tasks for a ...