Posted by Reed on Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 8:49pm.
Okay, I think I have the correct answer for this question. Please let me know if I am correct. Which Sea is largest? North, Mediterranean, Caspian, or South China? I find it to be the Caspian Sea at 371000 sq km. Am I correct????
Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 8:59pm
According to these sites, the Mediterranean is the world's largest sea.
Geography - drwls, Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 10:56pm
Two of those seas do not have well defined coastlines on all sides, and two of them do. It is hard to compare areas in such cases. The "Tasman Sea" (part of the Pacific between New Zealand and Australia), is probably larger than the Mediterranean
Geography - Gaby, Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 11:01pm
Nope sorry its the mediterranean
Geography - ?, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 6:53pm
Its actually the south china sea, because ive had this question on homework before and this is the correct answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - Which is the largest sea, North, Mediterranean, Caspian or South ...
- social studies(World Geogrophy) - Which sea is the largest: North,Mediterranean...
- check geo - russian coasts lie along the pacific and artic oceans, as well as ...
- geography - 1. If you travel from the Eastern Standard Time Zone to the Central ...
- Math - 1. Compare. Use < , = , or >. 11 _____ –7 (1 point) > = < 2. ...
- 6th Grade History - in a.d 100's the roman empire surrounded what sea? ...
- geography - Please help. I think that the three seas that surround the ...
- geography - My child needs to name three seas that surround the Philippines. He ...
- Geography (grade 8) - In my atlas, it lists Caspian Sea as a lake. I'm confused
- geography - Is this correct? The Caribbean Sea is the second largest sea in the ...