Posted by person on Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 12:22pm.
Is diamond a pure substance, a homogeneous mixture or a heterogeneous mixture????
chemistry - DrBob222, Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 1:17pm
Some diamonds do have impurities but pure diamond is made up of carbon atoms only.
chemistry - amira, Monday, March 28, 2016 at 3:34am
what is diamond a homogeneous or heterogeneous
chemistry - Sital monger, Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:49pm
chemistry - Diamond, Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59am
Is a homogeneous
chemistry - Martin, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 10:43am
in my opinion, since diamond cotain carbon and hydrogen atoms, it is a mixture and a homogeneous one at that matter because its components are not easily distinguished by simple observation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Sciences - Is a diamond a pure substance, homogeneous or heterogeneous ...
- chm - How would you classify the following material?swimming pool water ...
- Chemistry - 100g of a clear liquid is evaporated and a few grams of white ...
- science - Will you please check my answers? Substances or mixtures? 1. Carbon ...
- chem - A blood sample contains several different types of cells, each of which ...
- physics - What is a mixture? describe the difference between a homogeneous and ...
- chemistry - is acid rain homogeneous or heterogeneous mixture?
- Chemistry Basics- Please Help! - Choose either homogeneous or heterogeneous. Tea...
- chemistry - HOW CAN YOU TELL JUST BY LOOKING, IF A MIXTURE IS MOST LIKELY ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following best describes the difference between a ...