Posted by Sam on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 6:01pm.
Ok I have two questions I have NO CLUE how to complete on my homework. Please help ASAP!
(1) Solve the formula for the specified variable
r = vx for r (the question is) v = ?
a = 1/3f * p for f (the question is) f = ?
(2) Solve the forulma for v
S = D + vm (the question is) v = ?
- math (college algebra) - Henry, Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 6:58pm
1. r = VX.
Divide both sides by X:
V = r/X.
a = (f/3)p
Multiply both sides by 3:
3a = fp,
Divide both sides by p:
f = 3a/p.
2. S = D + vm
Subtract D from both sides:
vm = S - D,
Divide both sides by m:
v = (S - D) / m
Answer this Question
- College Algebra - Solve for the specified variable in each formula or literal ...
- intermediate algebra - solve each formula for the specified variable, y-y^1 = m(...
- Elem Algebra - solve the formula for specified variable V=BQT for B B = ____
- algebra - evaluate each function for the value specified.fx+x2-7x+10; find (a)f(...
- 3rd grade - Good evening ~ I have 2 questions. Kelsey was assigned math homework...
- Math - I have some problems that I dont understand. Please help me. Solve the ...
- MATH - solve for the equation or formula for the specified variable x+y-a=b,for ...
- Nuc. Chem - HELP!!! I have like 20 of these kinds of questions on my homework ...
- algebra - Solve the formula for the variable given. P = r-c/n solve for c. (...
- For Hellpp - Algebra 2 - I removed your original post because of an ...