Posted by theresa on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 2:33pm.
Find the ordered pairs
- algebra - Jen, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 3:27pm
(multiplying the second equation by -5 to cancel the y's)
Put that in either ORIGINAL equation to solve for y, and then your ordered pair would be (-8, y), replacing y with whatever you get for y.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - The ordered pairs represent values for x and y. (1,1) is x =1 and y=1...
- Algebra - Find three ordered pairs (a,b) that satisfy the equation 3a - 5b = 9. ...
- College Algebra - give the domain and the range for the following set of ordered...
- Algebra - 3x - 2y = 6 , 2x + 3= 6 are perpendicular lines but i need 3 ordered ...
- Geometry - So are these the correct ordered pairs to the problems. Our teacher ...
- math - I am having to find the value of y for the given values of x. I ...
- Algebra - f(a)=r, f(b)=q, f(c)=t, f(d)=r Write functions as a set of ordered ...
- algebra - find ordered pairs for x+4y=6
- Algebra 2 - Please show me how to find ordered pairs. 2x+y =8 Thanks.
- algebra - how do you find the ordered pairs for a graph for example y=2x