Posted by anonymous1 on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 8:54am.
Two consecutive odd primes, such as 11 and 13, are called a pair of "twin primes" how many pairs of twin primes are there between 15 and 45?
math - drwls, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 9:11am
Make a list of odd consecutive pairs. It cannot include 15, 21, 25, 27, 33, 35, 39, or 45.
17 - 19
29 - 31
41 - 43
A total of three
I can't think of any others. Can you?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Two consecutive odd primes, such as 11 and 13, are called a pair of "twin...
- math - twin primes have one composite number between them(e.g.5,7).write one ...
- math - The Twin Prime Conjecture, which has not been proven, argues that there ...
- Maths - Andrew arranged the number 1, 2, 3, ...11, 12 into six pairs so that the...
- Grade 8 Math - URGENT HELP!Squares into Primes Some primes can be expressed as ...
- math - 1. Carlos works 8.25 h and receives $102.30 pay. What will he receive at ...
- math - what are twin primes?
- math - three consecutive primes are summed. when the sum is squared, the result ...
- Discrete Math - Let n be positive integer greater than 1. We call n prime if the...
- mathematics - The larger number of the fourth set of twin primes?