Posted by Cecilia on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:09pm.
GIVE THE AREA OF THE FIGURE DESCRIBED.
RECTANGLE; L=12CM , W=5CM HOW SHOULD I GET THE RESULT?
- ALGEBRA :) - Cecilia, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:12pm
I REALLY DON KNOW
- ALGEBRA :) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:12pm
Please do not use all capital letters. They are hard to read and are considered to be shouting.
Area = length times width
A = 12 * 5
A = ?
- ALGEBRA :) - Cecilia, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:15pm
oh sorry = 60?
- ALGEBRA :) - Cecilia, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:18pm
nd what about
triangle;b =8 in..,h=11 ???
- ALGEBRA :) - Cecilia, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:21pm
its it 44in and the little 2
- ALGEBRA :) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:26pm
Yes. The area of the rectangle is 60 square cm.
Area of triangle = 1/2 of the base times the height
A = 1/2 * 8 * 11
A = 44 square units
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In the figure below, the diagonal line divides the rectangle into halves ...
- algebra - The area of a rectangle remains unchanged when it is made 5cm shorter ...
- a - A rectangle is 3times as long as it is wide the perimeter is 60cm. Find the ...
- Algebra - Find the surface area of a right circular cone with radius of 5cm and ...
- algebra - The sides of an rectangle was 5cm by 9cm. When both dimension were ...
- Algebra - a farmer wants to enclose a rectangle garden using the sides of her ...
- gr10 math - The length of a rectangle is 2cm more than the width. The area is ...
- math - a wire of 100cm is bent to from a squre. if a rectangle is formed with ...
- math - the length of a rectangle is 5cm ...the area of a rectangle is the same ...
- math - Two rectangle have an area of 630cm2 each. the difference in length of ...