Posted by sherkyra on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 7:03pm.
which set of numbers is NOT ordered from leats to greatest?
A. -4,division sign 2, 2
B. 1/4, pi sign, 2 ex.)2
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 7:09pm
What do you think?
- math - sherkyra , Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 7:17pm
I think???B because the pi sign doesn't need to be in there. I think B can be selected as the answer...am I right?
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 7:26pm
I don't understand what B is.
However, I know there is another answer that is not ordered from least to greatest.
- math - sherkyra , Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 7:51pm
1/4, pi sign and 2^2.
I don't think that's reasonable if the question states least to greatest.
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 8:00pm
What is the reasonable answer?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 5:32pm
0.25, 3.14, 4.0
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do you rewrite the problem so the divisor is a whole number 48.4 (...
- Math - The solution set of radical(x - 1) (is greater than sign) 5 is the set of...
- Geometry - How many lines of symmetry on the four operating symbols? Addition ...
- math - john ordered a new sign for her store. The sign has 4 sides . It also has...
- math - fedrick ordered a new sign for her store. The sign has 4 sides . It also ...
- math - it is cross math (like sudouk) six rows across and six rows down 1st row ...
- Math (Algebra) - Solve using the multiplication principle -7x <_ 35 the sign ...
- Algebra - Could someone please help me find x in this problem and explain how ...
- math - write three 9s with a division sign and an addition sign to make a value ...
- Math - 5x3²+6(11+9) if there isnt a +,-,x,or division sign between the 6 and the...