Posted by Patsy on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 6:31pm.
- Algebra - PsyDAG, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 11:25am
Do you want to factor this? If so, factor 8 into two factors that will add to 10 when one of them is multiplied by 3.
- Algebra - Henry, Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 12:07pm
3v^2 + 10v + 8.
Factor using AC Method:
A * C = 3 * 8 = 24 = 4 * 6,
Group the 4 terms in 2 factorable
(3V^2 + 6) + (4V + 8),
3V(V + 2) + 4(V + 2),
(V + 2) (3V + 4).
- Algebra - fail, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:39am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - What is the complete factored form of the following polynomial? 40u^2v...
- Math - Solve the equation. 10v/11+10= 8-7).The 10v is over the number 11.
- algebra - Could someone check this problem for me? 7a^6/10v^4 multiplied by 100v...
- algebra - When I multiply 6v^9*10v^7 I get 60v^16 My question is, do I add the 9...
- Math - At Northwest audiotapes cost 5.00 per package and videotapes cost 10.00 ...
- math - Solve each equation by factoring v(squared) - 10v + 21 = 0
- Engineering - What is the upper tripper point (UTP) of a comparator with ...
- Physics - What is the upper tripper point (UTP) of a comparator with hysteresis ...
- Engineering - Designation of clamper circuit: Input Square Wave is described as ...
- algebra - 1. Which number makes this equation true? v 2 + 10v + 16 = (v + 8)(v...