Posted by Janae on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:42pm.
Its one that has a story to it and those are the ones i do not get!
Maddie earns $8 per hour. Write an algebraic expression to evalute how much money Maddie will earn if she works for 15, 20, 25, or 30 hours.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:46pm
- Math - Janae, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:50pm
160 So you got to do the same thing for 25 and 30
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:05pm
- Math - Janae, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:09pm
Ok Thanks For All The Help
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:12pm
You're very welcome.
- Math - Michael , Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 4:04pm
You can just write 8x20 or whatever the number is and write the annswer. Inthis case it is 8x20=160 buckeroos
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 1 question - a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. She earns $1925 per ...
- Math - I posted this question earlier: a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. ...
- math - 1.Maddie has 2 times as many stickers on her notebook as Meg.Together,...
- English - 1. Peggy and Maddie felt sorry about teasing Wanda. = Peggy and Maddie...
- geometry - maddie throws a baseball fom third base to first base. The four go ...
- Maths - Ann has 4 different jobs and she works 10 hours per week for each job. ...
- Urgent message for all Jiskha users! - Hi Everyone! I hope this message finds ...
- English - 1. She often missed classes. 2. She often skipped classes. (Are bothe ...
- Math - Maddie plays her guitar for 60 minutes each day. She uses 25% of her ...
- math - How do you write out the number 2.536? Thanks. Maddie