Posted by Janae on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:42pm.
Its one that has a story to it and those are the ones i do not get!
Maddie earns $8 per hour. Write an algebraic expression to evalute how much money Maddie will earn if she works for 15, 20, 25, or 30 hours.
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:46pm
Math - Janae, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:50pm
160 So you got to do the same thing for 25 and 30
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:05pm
Math - Janae, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:09pm
Ok Thanks For All The Help
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 5:12pm
You're very welcome.
Math - Michael, Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 4:04pm
You can just write 8x20 or whatever the number is and write the annswer. Inthis case it is 8x20=160 buckeroos
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math !!!! :O - Emily’s dad pays her for picking strawberries. Each hour she ...
- Math 1 question - a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. She earns $1925 per ...
- Math - I posted this question earlier: a.) Maddie works at a desighner store. ...
- Maths - Ann has 4 different jobs and she works 10 hours per week for each job. ...
- math - marissa earns $3.75 per hour at a local fast food restaurant. write an ...
- algebra1 - Marissa earns $3.75per hour at a local fast food restaurant. write an...
- math - Paul works at a gas station. He earns $9.00 per hour. If he works eight ...
- Math - Maddie's bowling score was 230 last week, but only 190 this week. What ...
- Math - Jason earns &10.59 per hour. He works 5.75 hours Saturday how much money ...
- math - 1.Maddie has 2 times as many stickers on her notebook as Meg.Together,...