Posted by jae on Monday, August 30, 2010 at 5:34pm.
1-2 The gifted ice skater's routine _(e)d the audience . It was the epitome grace and power combined. At the end, a long, rapid spin _(e) d a burst of applause.
3-4 Although hand-crafted furniture is almost __, mass production hasn't yet _ (e)d all demand it.
5-6 Workers want _ rewards such a good salary and a health -care program . but they also welcome less concrete benefits, such as _ for a job well done.
7-8 The more the British _ (e)d the American colonies by taxing them unfairly the more the colonists animosity toward the British _ e(d)
9-10 Patty's _ approach to gardening is to arrange all the plants in a row, with each one_ to the one that will be planted after.
- English please check - Writeacher, Monday, August 30, 2010 at 5:44pm
I think you need to find some good dictionary websites and look up all these words.
- english please check - jae, Monday, August 30, 2010 at 5:47pm
so my answer are wrong
- english please check - jae, Monday, August 30, 2010 at 5:48pm
this are my Answer
- English please check - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 30, 2010 at 5:49pm
No, your answers are all right -- except you've mixed up 1 and 2.
Answer this Question
- physics - A 63-kg ice-skater glides with a speed of 10 m/s toward a 14-kg sled ...
- Physics - An ice skater of mass 55.3 kg stops to tie his shoe and is at rest. A ...
- english - workers want tangible rewards such as money and a pension, but they ...
- physics- check my answers) - An ice skater of mass 50kg moving at 10 m/s coasts ...
- physics - A 67.3 kg ice skater moving to the right with a velocity of 2.52 m/s ...
- Physics - A 74.0 kg ice skater moving to the right with a velocity of 2.90 m/s ...
- 12th Physics - A 55 kg ice skater is at rest on a flat skating rink. A 198 N ...
- physics - An ice skater is traveling in a straight, horizontal line on the ice...
- physics - Two ice skaters stand at rest in the center of an ice rink. When they ...
- physics 2!!** - Two ice skaters stand at rest in the center of an ice rink. When...