Posted by BC on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:26pm.
Q=50-5P. Solve the equation for P
Choose the right one
- Algebra - Anonymous, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:41pm
divide by -5
so it's the fourth answer.
- Algebra - BC, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:44pm
Thank You, I thought that was but not 100% sure because I get backwards on the positive and negatives, Do you know how I find out the slope of the line or would graph it then?
- Algebra - MathMate, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:54pm
If you plot P on the horizontal (x) axis, and Q on the vertical (y) axis, then the slope is -(1/5).
- Algebra - BC, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:58pm
so it is negative then? -(1/5) Thank You
Answer this Question
- How do I do this.?(Math.) - Use the Substitution method to solve the system of ...
- Algebra - Can someone show me step by step how to do this problem to have an ...
- Algebra II - 1)What method(s) would you choose to solve the equation: x2 + 2x - ...
- Algebra - To solve the system of equations, which expression could be ...
- algebra 2 - If you were to use the substitution method to solve the following ...
- Algebra 2 - If you were to use the substitution method to solve the following ...
- ALGEBRA - How do you solve the rational equation: (n/n-2)+(n/n+2)=(n/n^2-4) I ...
- Factoring - What does 3x^3-3x+2=0 come out to? How would I solve this? Is the x ...
- Algebra - when writing linear equations, how do you determine which form of a ...
- Math - Using the intersection method, I need to solve the following equation: 5x...