Posted by adore001 on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 10:52am.
Please help with this math problem. The directions are Add. Must show work.
4 2/7 + 1 5/7
I appreciate your help with this math problem. Thanks so much.
mat115 - Writeacher, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:04am
mat115 - adore001, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:16am
can you check my answer.
4 2/7 + 1 5/7 = 5 7/7
mat115 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:19am
That's right -- as far as you went.
Since 7/7 = 1, the answer should be 6.
mat115 - cindy, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:25am
Thank you ms sue. You're the best!!
mat115 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:42am
You're welcome, Cindy.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mat115 - please help with math problem. Can you show me the work. 7(-7)-7(2-3) ...
- mat115 - Please help me with this math question. I am asked to show my work but ...
- math,factoring,help - Can someone please show me step by step how to do these. I...
- mat115 - Please help with this math problem. The math question asks, "Identify ...
- math - Can someone please help me with this math problem. My teacher is looking ...
- mat115 - Need help with this math question. Thanks for your help. Work must be ...
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS PLEASE HELP!!! - If F(x)dx=1 from 1 to 25, F(x)dx=4 from 1 to ...
- MATH - please explain to me how to get the answer to this problem. must show all...
- mat115 - Please help me with this math question please. Am I correct in my ...
- math 210 fundamentals of geometry - Complete Problem 31 in Section 5.2 Exercises...