Posted by Adesuwa on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 11:12pm.
Hello everybody,Please I need help with answers to this questions. I will appreciate all assistance toward solving this problem?
Which words best describe the common features of artistic and intellectual work in the inter-war period?
(A)confidence and moralism
(B)irrationality and shock
(C)decorum and formalism
(D)accessibility and optimism
(E)rationality and conformity
In the fascist corporate state?
(A)all workers in a given sector of the economy were organized into confederations.
(B)large corporations were granted special rights.
(C)business leaders were encouraged to express their views on state policy.
(D)the state was arbiter between trade unions and employers.
(E)workers were encouraged to strike.
Freud's theory of the workings of the human psyche was most shocking to Victorian society because it?
(A)advocated the use of shock therapy.
(B)ascribed sexual lust to persons of every age.
(C)used hypnosis to uncover the keys to neuroses.
(D)declared human actions to be, for the most part, unconscious.
(E)considered religion as the satisfaction of infantile needs.
Before 1950, European recovery was hindered by ?
(A)millions of refugees from eastern Europe flooding into the Soviet Union.
(B)unwillingness of Europeans to hunt out fascist collaborators.
(C)massive destruction of factories and transport systems.
(D)U.S. reluctance to advance aid for recovery.
(E)communist economic plans.
In 1942 the tide of World War II began to turn in favor of the Allies because
(A)of the huge costs of the campaign in Russia.
(B)landing of allied forces in France diverted German resources from the Eastern Front.
(C)Germany had to divide its war effort in order to give aid to Japan.
(D)the German people were losing faith in the war effort.
(E)of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
What role did the United States play in the European conflict before December 7, 1941?
(B)fully committed military ally
(C)supplier of loans and war materials to the allies
(D)leader of the allied forces
(E)supporter of the communist regime of the Soviet Union
Which is not a reason why the Nazi regime ultimately lost the war?
(A)Nazi atrocities sparked resistance movements throughout the conquered territories
(B)Nazi policies of extermination diverted resources from the war
(C)among the first nations to mobilize totally for war, the German people were exhausted sooner
(D)American productivity surpassed anything Germany and her allies could match
(E)the Nazis alienated the peoples they conquered
Lenin did not believe that ?
(A)the Bolsheviks were a disciplined elite leading the Revolution.
(B)imperialism was a symptom of capitalist decay.
(C)World War I was a civil war among capitalists.
(D)the Revolution would have to be secured in Russia alone, since the other European countries were unlikely to experience communism.
(E)the Bolsheviks needed to recognize the peasants' land hunger.
Lenin's New Economic Policy did not include?
(A)a tax in kind on peasants.
(B)disposal of agricultural surplus for profit on open markets.
(C)small retail concerns allowed to run as private businesses.
(D)denationalization of factories.
Between 1939 and the U.S. entry into the war in 1941, the Germans occupied?
(A)most of France, most of the Balkans, all of Scandinavia.
(B)the Low Countries, Spain, the Balkans.
(C)most of the Balkans, most of France, Denmark, Norway, the Low Countries.
(D)Denmark, Norway, Spain, most of France.
(E)Spain, France, and Great Britain.
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 11:21pm
We'll be glad to help you with these questions.
If you post your answers, we'll comment on them.
- History - Adesuwa, Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 11:50pm
Please Mrs. Sue, help with these assignment my grade is droping with these history assignments. Thanks.
- History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 11:40am
The only answer with which I agree is # 3.
Some of your answers show that you have no knowledge of this time period. For instance, in # 4, you've ignored the Marshall Plan.
In # 10, Germany never occupied either France or Britain.
- History - correct answers, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 6:03am
I got a 100 % on this exam, this is no kidding correct.
1) joined the allied side
2) Supplier of loans and war materials to the allies
3) Massive detruction of factories and transport systems
4) The battle of the bulge
5) Irrationally and shock
6) Denationalization of factories
7) Of the huge cost of the campaign in Russia
8) Among the first nations to mobilize totally for war, the german people were exhuasted sooner.
9) All workers in a given sector of the economy were organized into confederations
10) The revolution would have to be secured in Russia, since the other European countries were unlikely to experience communism.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - Hello, could somebody please help me out with the following question...
- Math - Hello! I need assistance in solving for a side for a right triangle in ...
- Algebra 2 - ~Solving inequalities~ Hello everybody :-) I'm pretty good at ...
- Physics - please check these: 1. According to the Scientific Method, why does a ...
- English - Hello everybody! I've got some problems with my english homework,and I...
- Gen - i need help or suggestions answering these please.. Identify what ...
- English - Hello again. Dear Writeacher. I'm embarrassed to bother you with the ...
- English - Hello. I'll really appreciate it if you help me with a few questions. ...
- College Algebra help please - I need some help with a handful of questions. I ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...