Posted by mic on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:13pm.
solve for x:
- geometry - MathMate, Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:14pm
If you can factorize (or "unFoil" the expression, you will find the zeroes.
Else, you could use the quadratic formula, or by completing squares.
Answer this Question
- math - 3xsquared + 27 = 5 3xsquared -5x = -3xsquared + 6 SOLVE
- math check my answers - 1. 2(x+3)squared-6x+5=0 Answer= 2xsquared+6x+23=0 2. ...
- geometry - how do you unfoil 3xsquared+5x-2=0?
- Intermediate Algebra - Please help with the below. I know the answer I need help...
- algebra - y=3(x+5)(x-2) I'm suppose to simplify right? There is no way to solve ...
- college algebra - h(x)=3xsquared+5x-3
- college agebra - (3xsquared-2x-1)(xsquared+x+5)
- Pre algebra - X cubed-3xsquared-2x+15
- math - (3xsquared-7x-6)+(2xsquared-4x+1) simplify
- 9th grade - Need help with (x+5)(3xsquared-2x+1)