Posted by mic on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:13pm.
solve for x:
- geometry - MathMate, Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:14pm
If you can factorize (or "unFoil" the expression, you will find the zeroes.
Else, you could use the quadratic formula, or by completing squares.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 3xsquared + 27 = 5 3xsquared -5x = -3xsquared + 6 SOLVE
- math check my answers - 1. 2(x+3)squared-6x+5=0 Answer= 2xsquared+6x+23=0 2. ...
- geometry - how do you unfoil 3xsquared+5x-2=0?
- Intermediate Algebra - Please help with the below. I know the answer I need help...
- algebra - y=3(x+5)(x-2) I'm suppose to simplify right? There is no way to solve ...
- college algebra - h(x)=3xsquared+5x-3
- college agebra - (3xsquared-2x-1)(xsquared+x+5)
- Pre algebra - X cubed-3xsquared-2x+15
- math - (3xsquared-7x-6)+(2xsquared-4x+1) simplify
- 9th grade - Need help with (x+5)(3xsquared-2x+1)