Posted by Lucinda on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 9:29pm.
1. What is the amount of oxalate in 2 mL of 0.035M solution?
a) 7 ℅ 10每2 mole
b) 1.75 ℅ 10每2 mole
c) 7 ℅ 10每5 mole
d) 1.75 ℅ 10每5 mole
2. Sodium oxalate may be prepared by titrating oxalic acid (C2H2O4) with
sodium hydroxide, according to the equation:
C2H2O4(aq) + 2NaOH(aq) ↙ Na2C2O4(aq) + 2H2O(l)
If the titration of 2 mL oxalic acid with 0.05M NaOH requires 4.3 mL of
titrant, what is the concentration of C2H2O4(aq)?
3. The concentration of FeSO4.7H2O (MW = 278.0) is 300 g L每1. What is the
concentration in mol L每1?
4. What are the oxidation numbers of sodium and chlorine in NaCl?
a) 0 0
b) +1 +1
c) +1 每1
d) 每1 每1
5. What is the indicator in the titration of hypochlorite with thiosulfate?
- CHEMISTRY> HELP QUICK! pls - Anonymous, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 4:56am
5 = a
- CHEMISTRY> HELP QUICK! pls - Anonymous, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 4:57am
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - 1 mole of equimolar mixture of ferric oxalate and ferrous oxalate ...
- Chemistry - 8 g of sulphur is burnt to form SO2 which is oxidized by Cl2 water ...
- chemistry - What is the mass of 4.80 moles of MgCl2?My answer is: Mg=24.3 g/mole...
- Chemisty (please read soon) - which will become a buffer in 1L of H2O? a) 0.3 ...
- Chemistry - Determine the simplest formula for compounds that have the following...
- Chemistry - I don't know how to start this problem. Someone can help me please. ...
- chemistry - Which of the following solutes dissolved in 1000 g of water would ...
- chemistry - SHOW WORK How many moles of helium occupy 26.4 L at a pressure of ...
- chemistry - Determine the theoretical yield of C when each of the following ...
- CHEMISTRY - Which of the following solutions contain the greatest total ion ...