Posted by Amy~ on Friday, August 27, 2010 at 8:53pm.
Are there any policies for Manifest Destiny?
Because I couldn't find any except expansion on wiki.
- US History - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 27, 2010 at 8:55pm
The policies of Manifest Destiny were the expansion across the North American continent, from the Atlantic seaboard to the Pacific Ocean.
- US History - Amy~, Friday, August 27, 2010 at 8:58pm
So that's the only policy?
- US History - Amy~, Friday, August 27, 2010 at 8:59pm
and Manifest Destiny's importance in conveying a major theme of our history at the time would be the same?
- US History - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 27, 2010 at 9:05pm
The major theme was the arrogance that the U.S. had the right to grab and control any land it wanted -- especially if it was contiguous to the existing nation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th Grade US History - How is manifest destiny important to our past and future...
- History - This is my last question for tonight I promise. History and me don't ...
- History Question - How did Manifest Destiny affect U.S. policies during the ...
- History - 17.)Which of the following directly resulted from Manifest Destiny? A...
- U.S. History 1865 - Did I answer this question right? What factors led to the ...
- us history - what is manifest destiny
- history - Who initiated the phrase "MANIFEST DESTINY"?
- History - How did the belief in Manifest Destiny contribute to the westward ...
- H.S history - Which is an example of the concept of manifest destiny in action...
- history - How did U.S. “Manifest Destiny” impact Latin America?