Posted by alanaR. on Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 4:56pm.
for many skyscrapers, the height of one story is equal to about 12 feet.
(a. write an expressing that approximates the height in feet of a skyscraper that is s stoires tall.
(b. estimate the hieght in feet of skyscrapers that are 20, 24, 28, and 32 stories tall.
pls show me the formula for this so i can work it out..thank u
algebra 1 - Rebekah, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 4:57pm
b)just plug in those numbers for s:)
algebra 1 - alanaR., Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 5:02pm
algebra 1 - alanaR., Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 5:24pm
wait, i have to multiply those numbers by 12 right
algebra 1 - Sara, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 5:37pm
algebra 1 - alanaR., Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 7:00pm
okay thank you...my answers are 12(20)=240, 12(24)=288, 12(28)=336, 12(32)=384...are they correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra1 - for many skyscrapers, the height of one story is equal to about 12 ...
- 6th grade - rectangular prism: height 7 feet, width 4 feet and length 3 feet ...
- Math - 1. To find the height of a pole, a surveyor moves 120 feet away from the ...
- ela - Which is the best paraphrase of these lines from "Grandma Ling"? and there...
- Language Arts - Which is the best paraphrase of these lines from "Grandma Ling...
- math 7+ - Trevor's sister is 1/8 the height of a 40-foot dinosaur. She is A. 6 ...
- Algebra - While touring a city ,you see a skyscraper and wonder how tall is it....
- Math Check 2 ?s quick - The angle of elevation to the top of a 20-story ...
- Math - The ramp shown below is used to move crates of apples to loading docks at...
- algebra - Three boxes are stacked one on top of the other. One box is 2 feet 8 ...