October 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, August 26, 2010
How do I find 2 tan squared time x = sec times x -1
Answer This Question
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
- sec^2xcotx-cotx=tanx (1/cos)^2 times (1/tan)-(1/tan)=tan (1/cos^2) times...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
more trig.... how fun!!!!
- if you can't help me with my first question hopw you...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
- how do you start this equation i've been tryng it for 20min. sec^6x(...
- simplify to a constant or trig func. 1. sec ²u-tan ²u/cos ²v+sin ²v ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- Find secx if sinx = -4/5 and 270 < x < 360. tan^2x+1=sec^2x (-4/5)^...
- Write the expression and evaluate. There is only one answer whIch should ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help