Posted by hiba on Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 10:30am.
Through out her poetry, she seems to be very passionate about her love .she talks about her lover “He seems to me Equal to Gods” .She thinks ,Her love for that man is undesirable .She loves him very much that she worship him like a God. She is at the top of her love and passion that she really thinks her lover is equal to God. Indeed, she is bold in her words and deeds. In her all poetry collection, she continued with the theme of love. She states that love is most beautiful thing in the world .Nothing could be compared with feeing. Like she said ,“Some say an army on horseback, some say on foot, and some say ships are the most beautiful things on this black earth, but I say it is whatever you love." Sappho's world is indeed based on love. Beside the love poems she wrote occasional poems and marriage song which were very famous during her lifetime.
Simple, she was great poet .Her poetry has depth of feeling and delicacy and grace of style.
- English Help 2 - Anonymous, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 10:34am
What is your your question?
- English Help 2 - hiba, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 10:37am
I am writting a assigment about sappho's potery .
This is my last paragraph .I want you to check it for me plz .and make it error free.
- English Help 2 - Writeacher, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 11:03am
I made your first paragraph error free. Now it's your turn. You need to learn how to do this so you are not dependent on others for this type of thing.
Please go over your writing with the following in mind. Thanks to PsyDAG for the following:
In the future, if nobody is available to proofread your work, you can do this yourself. After writing your material, put it aside for a day — at least several hours. (This breaks mental sets you might have that keep you from noticing problems.) Then read it aloud as if you were reading someone else's work. (Reading aloud slows down your reading, so you are less likely to skip over problems.)
[You can also either read it aloud to someone else or have someone else read it aloud to you! (The latter works really well!)]
If your reading goes smoothly, that is fine. However, wherever you "stumble" in your reading, other people are likely to have a problem in reading your material. Those "stumbles" indicate areas that need revising.
Once you have made your revisions, repeat the process above. Good papers often require many drafts.
And here are three really good websites that will help, too.
(Broken Link Removed)
- English Help 2 - hiba, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 11:22am
Thnaks for advise
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - Ovid's poetry is a source of classical mythology. His poetry itself is...
- English title help! - I need help thinking up a title for my paper!! My paper is...
- English - I need help to error free assignment. Sappho born 630 B.C. in Lesbo. ...
- English - Writeacher, I'm posting the last sonnet I need to rephrase for ...
- English Help Plz - Ovid is a great artist; He used different objects to ...
- English - I forgot to include the other sonnet (N. 116). I find it hard to ...
- English - Love-Charm Song (Ojibway) I can make That man bashful I wonder What ...
- grammer - does this sentence make sense? how can I make it better? A man ...
- English - Hey I need my answers checked to see if they're right. These answers ...
- English - Which of the following assertions about love is contradicted by the ...