April 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Physics - Momentum
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Define momentum qualitatively and quanititatively.
(qualitatively - a measure of an object's mass to resist changes in its velocity or acceleration. Is this correct? How do I define momentum quantitatively)
Answer This Question
Physics - Angular Momentum
- When the angular momentum changes, the 'change' in ...
- A 3.00 kg object with an intial velocity of + 5.00 m/s in the postive ...
- Two masses, m1 = 2.0 kg and m2 = 3.3 kg, are moving in the xy-plane. ...
Physics: Collison/Momentum Problem
- A 15 kg mass, moving east at 5 m/s, ...
- 17. In the Mass in Motion lab, you rolled a ball down a ramp ...
- a) what is the momentum of a 4.6 kg baseball moving at 1.4 ...
- You accelerate your 1500 Kg from 2 m/s to 12 m/s in 2 seconds. How do ...
- You accelerate your 1500 Kg car from 2 m/s to 12 m/s in 2 seconds. How...
Please help with Physics Quickly
- 1. How are impulse and momentum related? (...
Science (Force and motion)
- Explain how acceleration can be slowing down. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help