Posted by rfvv on .
I appreciate your help. the second one is as follows.
Question: What do you want to do if you earn/have a lot of money?
7. I want to learn a lot of things. First of all, I will learn how to swim from a swimming instructor. In the future, I can enjoy swimming in the sea for a long time.
8. I want to buy a good large TV so that I can watch interesting programs on TV. Especially, I am interested in historical dramas. I can have fun.
9. I have parents who are very old, so I want to support my parents. I will buy a good house for them. I will also make them to take care of themselves in hospital from time to time.
10. I will buy a boat and will travel to many countries. I can take a lot of pictures as well. What a fantastic thing!
11. I want to do volunteer works with money. I want to major in medicine, so I intend to be a doctor. I will cure sick people of their diseases.
12. I want to invest money in the stock market. Then I can earn more money, and then I can run a company. I want to be a president of a company.
(Would you like to check the passages? Correct errors, please.)
7. = fine
8. I want to buy a good large TV so that I can watch interesting programs on TV. I am especially interested in historical dramas. I would have fun.
9. (First two sentences are fine.) I will also help them take care of themselves in hospital whenever needed.
10. remove the second instance of "will"
11. "works" should be "work" -- "intend to" should be "can"
12. remove the second instance of "then"