Posted by Shadow on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 8:45pm.
Use the fallowing sentences and use vivid verbs and adjective to rewrite the sentences.
The sentences that I'm having problem with is : I play video game.
Could anyone give me idea on how to improve that sentences? Thanks
Language Arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 8:58pm
When I watch my grandkids play video games, they do all of the following:
Each video game has its own name. Some of them are pretty weird!
What are some more verbs you can think of to use instead of "play'?
What are the titles of some video games you can think of?
Language Arts - Shadow, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:03pm
Thanks! That helped me a lot!
Language Arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:05pm
You're very welcome!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - This is my assignment: Imagine you are babysitting your little brother...
- English - Memorize all the sentences on the two pages. Then, recite the ...
- Spanish (Please help me) - This is my assignment: Imagine you are babysitting ...
- English Expressions - Let's play the bingo game. Look at the big bingo board. ...
- English / Grammar - I need help with the following grammar exercise. Rewrite the...
- english - Beginning writers tend to overuse _______, which quickly become ...
- Practice Sentences for French - Can someone give me practice sentences for ...
- Communication - Inclusive Language—Nonracist and Nonagist Language The woman who...
- english + law - creating sentences - Use Amending formula, rule of law and civil...
- grammar - Grammar Exercise 3 To Be Distributed to Students in Week Five Rewrite ...