Posted by christian on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 7:10pm.
write in scientific notation:
Math, not "7th grade" - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 7:13pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
7th grade - christian, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 7:14pm
7th grade - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 7:20pm
Now you get to wait to see if a math teacher is online.
7th grade - Jen, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 11:26pm
Christian, you can't write those numbers in scientific notation. Are you sure they shouldn't have commas anywhere instead of decimals?
7th grade - fridai, Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 8:36pm
(y+8)2 power divde by x
7th grade - Delilah, Friday, September 28, 2012 at 6:58pm
Christian, I can do them!
7,500 = 7.5 x 10^3
75000000 = 7.5 x 10^7
Sorry - don't know that last one.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math questions Scientific Notation - 19. Write the size of a grain of ...
- 7th grade scientific notation help Ms. Sue - Write each number in scientific ...
- 7th grade math check my answers please quick - 11. 17, 200 written in scientific...
- 7th grade math - Scientific Notation basics - 1. The area of Greenland is 840,...
- Pre-algebra - Write the number in scientific notation. 1250=1.25x10^3
- 7th grade math help - quick, please. - Write each number in scientific notation...
- math ALG 2!scientific notations helpp - Write the following value in scientific ...
- math ALG 2!scientific notations helpp - 1.)Write the following value in ...
- Algebra 1 - Plz help me with the following problems. Simplify. 5^-1(3^-2) ...
- Math - use the digits 1,2,3, and 4 to write a number in scientific notation that...