Posted by PREET on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 2:46pm.
( 6t^2 + 2t + 1 ) 3t
A) 9t^2 + 5T + 3
B) 18T^2 + 6T + 3
C) 9T^3 + 6T^3 + 3T
- Please check - MathMate, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 2:51pm
Either the question was posted with a typo, or one or more of the answers.
To ensure you get the correct answer, I suggest you check carefully the mathematical expressions.
- MATH - PREET, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 3:01pm
IS THE ANSWER 12T^3 + 6T^2 + 3T
- MATH - MathMate, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 5:22pm
Not according to your question.
Did you check for typos as I suggested?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do u do 18t +12r over 3?
- math - 42=18t+4(t+5) this confuses me am i supposed to find the answer to both ...
- Algebra - At 3PM, two ships started sailing toward each other from ports which ...
- Factor Completely - 2t^2 - 18t + 5t - 45 2t(t - 9) + 5 (t - 9) (t - 9) (2t + 5) ...
- algebra 1 - 18t + 11v = w -13t solve for t
- algebra - factorcompletely. if polynomial is prime, state this 9+8t^2-18t
- calculus - Find dy/dx and d^2y/dx^2 and then determine for which t values the ...
- Intermediate Algebra - Factor completely. If a polynomial is prime, state this 9...
- Math - A rectangle has sides of length x cm and 2x - 4cm and the length x cm at ...
- Calculus 12th grade. - 1. A body is moving along a straight line with a velocity...