Posted by kamleen on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:20am.
16b^2 - 25z^2 =
C- (4b-5z)(4b + 5z)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 16b^2-25z^2
- Math - Simplify: [(a^2-16b^2)/(2a-8b)] divided by [4a+16b)/(8a+24b)] Please Help...
- Precalculus - I'm a little uneasy about this one, so I thought I'd ask someone ...
- mat117 - Factor each expression a^2(b-c)-16b^2(b-c) Help show me how (b-c) ...
- Math - How would I do: sqrt32a^8b + sqrt50a^16b Are the exponents 8b and 16b or ...
- math binomial expansion - binomial expansion (3a^2-2b^3)^4 is this right? (3a^2...
- eglish 16 - Pronoun-antecedent agreement with indefinite pronouns 16a. Anyone ...
- Equations and Inequalities - 25z^2=-10z
- Algebra 1 - 5/6(12z-24)>2/5(25z-25> Help please?
- algebra - how would you factor 25z^2 + 16