Posted by kamleen on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:55pm.
3x + 2y + 16x^3z + 6y =
ANSWER: 19x + 8y + 3z
math - Reiny, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:04pm
another repeat question, that was answered before
You had typed it incorrectly, then corrected it, and now you repeat the incorrect version!
math - kamleen, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:10pm
will it did nt help
cause the answer you give are not in the choices
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:17pm
Kamleen -- you'd save a lot of yours and our time if you also posted the choices!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 3x + 2y + 16x^3z + 6y = ANSWER: 19x + 8y + 3z
- math - 3X + 2Y + 16X + 3Z + 6Y = 19x + 8y + 3z
- algebra - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 16x-4y=20 y=4x-4 I ask ...
- Math - 5(-3x - 2) - (x - 3) = -4(4x + 5) + 13 Answer Multiply factors. -15x - 10...
- Math - Can you factor these for me? 12x^3 + 6x^2 - 3x - 2 2x^2 +x - 6 25 - 4(x^2...
- Math - I sent this in a little while back but the file got corrupted and I have ...
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- Algebra - Find the product (1 - 3x) (x^2 - 6x - 4)x^2 A. -3x^5 + 19x^4 + 6x^3 - ...
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- Math - Solve the polynomial equation, to obtain the first root. x^3+7x^2+19x+13 ...