Posted by kamleen on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:53pm.
is this anwer correct
9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c =
ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2
9a^2b + 2a^2b= 11a^2
3c+5c = 8c^2
so the answer IS 11a^2 +8c^2
there are choices
c) 11a^4b^2 +8c^2
Answer this Question
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2
- math 116 - collect like terms 11a+7b-5a-9b 11a+7b-5a-9b= 4 Is this correct?
- Math! - 9a-b-2a-10b simplify this expression A. -7a+11b B. 11a+9b C. -11a-9b D. ...
- math - how do i simplify the following? -19-11a+9+16 thats negative 19 minus 11a...
- Math/Algebra Can some one see if I did this correc - Find the greatest common ...
- Algebra - 1. Find the quotient: e^2-e-12/e-4 A. e+3/e-4 b. e^2+3 C. e-3 D. e+3 2...
- Math - 12-11a=45
- Vectors - if a=3x+2y and b=5x-4y, find x and y in terms of a and b What I did: ...
- math - factor 1)n^2+8n+12 2)5a^2+11a+15
- Math help - Simplify the expression 6-a+4-12a-11 11a+1