Posted by Rina on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:31pm.
evolution has installed tendencies in our selection of a mate. Two of the strongest predictors in human mate selection today are:
a) wealth and attractive
b) attractiveness and youth
c) similarity and proximity
d) the best genetics and submission
i chose A but i think this is from a womens stand point what do you all think?
psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:34pm
I agree. Both men and women seek attractive mates who are successful.
psychology - bobpursley, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:02pm
I vote for c) similarity and proximity.
see page 2
psychology - Jen, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 9:45pm
I vote for C too. I think I remember learning this in one of my psych classes.
psychology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 11:00am
Similarity and proximity are definitely right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - Those who question evolutionary theorists’ ideas about human mating...
- English - Hello, I have to write a an essay that begins with a speech discussing...
- Government - The selection of the vice presidential nominee at the national ...
- Science - Which of the following occurs during artificial selection, but not ...
- human resources - Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the ...
- intro to psychology - Those who question evolutionary theorists’ ideas about ...
- Please help me!!! BIOLOGY - 1. Explain how natural selection and sexual ...
- science!! - 1) Which of the following correctly states the relationship between ...
- Science (evolution) - Given Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, what scientific ...
- biology - What is the main similarity between the process of artificial ...