Posted by Rina on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:01pm.
Parents can help their children acquire language by:
a) reading and talking with them
b) correcting every grammatical mistake
c)placing them in front of a computer
d) eating foods rich in vitamin A
Am confused between b and c but i am leaning more towards c
psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:04pm
Oh, my! I'm afraid you're way off on this one.
Children acquire language skills by having someone read to and talk with them.
Children have been learning language since the beginning of human beings. Computers have only been ubiquitous in the last 15 years or so.
Correcting every grammatical mistake will likely encourage the kids to shut up.
psychology - bobpursley, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:04pm
a) has proven its effectiveness.
psychology - Rina, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:07pm
lol i guess i was because i was thinking in terms of now how things are and how technology is taking over as far as learning
psychology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 11:02am
psychology - Julie, Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 7:52pm
I am sure that A is the correct answer! Perhaps eating foods rich in A can help, but without the reading and talking to them, it would not do anything at all!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - Parents can help their children acquire language by: A reading and ...
- psychology - According to Noam Chomsky, language is primarily aquired through a...
- Diversity - Young children are more likely to demonstrate early literacy skills ...
- Math - If the ratio of children to parents is 3 to 2 which of these shows ...
- English - 1. What if I ran for Congress? 2. What if I run for Congress? 3. What ...
- eced - Which situation will lead to the largest heritability coefficient for ...
- sci 241 - could any one PLEASE help me get started on this??? I DO NOT ...
- sci 241 - hi this is my assignment and i need only 123 more words out of 1400 ...
- Psychology - Why is it that children of older parents( over 40) are better ...
- Finite Math - A dietitian wishes to plan a meal around three foods. The meal is ...