Posted by Anonymous on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 6:12pm.
The length of a certain rectangle is 4 meters more than three times its width. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 56 meters, then the width of the rectangle is
- geometry - Reiny, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 6:28pm
width ... x m
length ... 3x+4
solve 2(x + 3x+4) = 56
- geometry - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:54pm
- geometry - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:58pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- basic geometric - 10. a rectangle has width the same as a side of a square whose...
- basic geometry - A rectangle has width the same asa a side of a square whose ...
- math - the length of a rectangle is 5 ft more than twice the width. a)if x ...
- Math - The length of a rectangle is 1 meter more than 5 times it's width. The ...
- Algebra 1 - The length of a rectangle is 2 more than 3 times the width. If the ...
- Intermediate algebra, concepts and graphs - How would I figure out another ...
- college - The perimeter of a rectangle is 62 meters. The length is 1 meter more...
- maths - the length of a rectangle is 3 less than 5 times its width. Write a ...
- lively - Suppose that the width of a certain rectangle is three-fourths of its ...
- Solving Geometry Formulas - The perimeter of a rectangle is 56 meters. If the ...