Posted by blaine on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 4:32pm.
explain how you can find the difference 120-70 using mental math. then name the difference
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 4:35pm
12 take away 7 is 5. Then add a 0.
120-70 = 50
- 4th grade - joanna, Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 7:09pm
by subtracting and doing good in school
- math - shanya, Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 8:14pm
sara picked 16 flowers. 9 of the flowers were red. the rest of the flowers were yellow. how many yellow flowers did sara pick?
- 4th grade - jesenia garcia, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:47pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - explain how you can find the difference using mental math then name the ...
- 4th grade Math - What is an expression that can be used to find 4 x 275 using ...
- Math Grade 2 - tell how you uesd mental math to find the difference
- 4th grade math - Find two mixed numbers so that the sum is 8 4/8 and the ...
- 4th grade - find the difference 5/8-4/8
- Emerson - I'm helping my son he is in 4th grade . His hw it's hard and this is ...
- physics - A circuit consists of a 12.0 V battery connected to three resistors 44...
- math - 4th grade math homework. rounding sums and differences. paper say "round ...
- 4th grade Science - What's the difference between a landfill and a dump?
- Advanced Math - 1.Tasha believes that she can rewrite the difference 120-36 as a...