Posted by Moulshree on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:23pm.
Imagine yourself to be a woman belonging to the third estate and you are also an active member of the society of revolutionary and republican women.Describe in about 250 words your aims activities social life etc
History - Writeacher, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:29pm
"Imagine yourself ... "
Hmmm! Looks as if your teacher wants YOUR imagination and ideas at work here. Please write up what you think, and re-post if you'd like someone here to critique your work.
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:31pm
You'l find many ideas in these sites.
History - Writeacher, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:32pm
History - Moulshree, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:35pm
Please help!....im not well and i need to submit my work tommorow!
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 12:38pm
I'm sorry you're not well, but we DO NOT DO homework assignments. We've given you a lot of help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - What was the main reason women wanted to be active in early reform ...
- History - About the French Revolution. You are a member of the Third Estate. ...
- us history - which answer best explains the contributions of women during the ...
- Anthropology - If a friend were to say, “ He’s the president of the college” the...
- History -Reed or Ms. Sue - Essay Prompt: What were the 3 most important social ...
- History - 14.)What caused women to want to get involved in social reform during ...
- U.S. History (Check) - 1. What new cultural trends affected American society in ...
- sociology - Imagine a society in which there are no social classes-no ...
- 8th History DBQ - Pls check my answer, thx!!! - Document 7: W. E. B. Du Bois ...
- U.S. History - Read this passage by Booker T.Washington: I am in favor of every ...