Posted by kamleen on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 10:49am.
is this anwer correct
9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c =
ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2
- math - Reiny, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 10:55am
your answer is not correct
9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c
= 11a^2b + 8c
- math - PsyDAG, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 10:56am
11a^2 + 8c
Where did you get c^2?
- math - kamleen, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 11:22am
9a^2b + 2a^2b= 11a^2
3c+5c = 8c^2
so the answer IS 11a^2 +8c^2
- math - drwls, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 3:20pm
No, it isn't.
Both your last equations, and "the answer" are wrong. Read again the posts of Reiny and PsyDAG.
- math - kamleen, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:25pm
there are choices
c) 11a^4b^2 +8c^2
Answer this Question
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2 9a...
- math 116 - collect like terms 11a+7b-5a-9b 11a+7b-5a-9b= 4 Is this correct?
- Math! - 9a-b-2a-10b simplify this expression A. -7a+11b B. 11a+9b C. -11a-9b D. ...
- math - how do i simplify the following? -19-11a+9+16 thats negative 19 minus 11a...
- Mathematics - Hi Just wandering When I factorise the following : 4s-16t+20r It ...
- Math/Algebra Can some one see if I did this correc - Find the greatest common ...
- Math - Round each decimal number to the nearest hundredth. 1. 8.456 answer 8.460...
- Vectors - if a=3x+2y and b=5x-4y, find x and y in terms of a and b What I did: ...
- physics - For the question about friction force impeding motion. I'm sorry I ...
- English - Limburg cheese smells very (bad, badly). Is the correct answer bad ...