Posted by love on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 6:02am.
rational expessions 7/3-8/12x-8
- Ambiguous expression - MathMate, Monday, August 23, 2010 at 7:52am
For security reasons, please do not indicate your school and/or city. The title should mention the subject as precisely as possible, for example:
You have posted a (probably) rational expression without a questions. It is not clear where you need help, and what you are required to do.
Also, when you post an algebraic expression, you need to insert parentheses whenever you have a multi-term expression in the numerator or denominator.
(7/3) - 8/(12x-8), or
almost anything else.
Answer this Question
- ****college algebra**** - Let g(x) be a rational function with a numerator of ...
- college algebra - Let g(x) be a rational function with a numerator of 6x2 + 12x...
- Algebra 2(quadratic) - Use the value of the discriminant to determine the number...
- algebra 2 - what are the rational zeros of x^3 - 12x - 16
- Algebra - Divide this rational expression and polynomial (12x^2 + 9x-7)/(3x)
- Algebra - Add and subtract the rational expression and simplify. -3y/8x+7y/6x -...
- Algebra 2 - Combine The Rational Expressions and Simplify (3x-7)/(x^2-12x+27)-(...
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- algebra - 5x -3 = 11 + 12x combine like figures add 3 to both sides to remove ...
- College Algebra - 3x^2-12x-24=0