Posted by edgar on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 10:49pm.
i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones digit and tens digits are the same. my ten thousands digit is 1 less tha 3 times the sum of my ones digit and tens digit my thousands digit is half my hundred digit, and the sum of those two digit is 9
- 5th grade math - Michael, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 11:03pm
Lets let the one digit/ ten digit = "a"
Ten thousand digit must be 4 or 5 (between 40001 and 59999)
Ten thousand digit = 3(a+a) -1
= 3(2a) -1
4= 6a -1
5 = 6a
5/6 = a
a= not an integer
Thousand digit = Hundreds digit / 2
Thousand digit + Hundreds digit = 9
Thousand digit = 3
Hundreds digit = 6
Answer = 53611
- 5th grade math - nichole, Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 8:11pm
yeah........ answer= 53611
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I am number greater than 70 000 but less than 90 000.My ones digit is the...
- math - I am five digit number greater than 60 000 but less than 70 000: my ones ...
- math - It is between 7 and 8 million it contains all the digits greater then 1 ...
- Math - I am a five-digit number greater than 60,000 but less than 70,000. My ...
- math - Get the number right. *None of the digits repeat. *It is between 20,000 ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- 6th grade - I have 6 digits. My hundred thousands is less 1 than my ones digits...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...