Posted by Norma on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 3:37pm.
find the slope and intercept of the line 8y +3x+3 +5+3x
- Math - Damon, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 3:39pm
Where is the = sign ?
- Math - Rebekah, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 3:42pm
0=6x + 8 +8y
is that what the question is?
it should most likely be in this format
- Math - Norma, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 3:45pm
there is not one.
- Math - Norma, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 4:05pm
find the slope and intercept of the line 8y +3x+3 = 5+3x
- Math - Rebekah, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 4:08pm
oh ok. you have to put that into slope intercept form. So it would be
8y=2 (because when we subtract the 3x with the 3x it cancels out)
then divide the 8
so y= 1/4
im pretty sure that's how it would reduce down to now you just have to pull your info from that
- Math - Damon, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 4:17pm
Rebekah is correct if there are no further typos in the question. The line is y = 1/4 which is a horizontal line hitting the y axis (y intercept) at y = 1/4)
- Math - Norma, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 4:32pm
thank you so very much for your help
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Math(Please help) - Write an equation of the line satisfying the given condition...
- Math - Write an equation of the line satisfying the given condition. a) x ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...
- Slopes - Given y = 2x – 4, choose the statement that accurately describes this ...
- math - How do you solve this problem? Find the slope-intercept equation of the ...
- My Daughter Stacy needs help in math plz help! - You have to find the x and y ...
- math - 1. The x-intercept of a line is -3. The y-intercept of a line is 6. What ...
- Math - 1) What is the slope of a line that is parallel to y = 2? 2) What is the...
- math - slope-intercept - How do I write one equations in slope-intercept form, ...