Posted by ant on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:43pm.
2.Good soil contains_____.
d) top soil
e) all of the above
Just need to know if my answer or right or wrong. Thanks! :)
science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:49pm
science - Angel Eyes, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:50pm
If I remember correctly ant. Good soil does contain, all of those. Without one of them; the soil wouldn't be that great of soil.
You can check with one of the tutors, but I am thinking you are correct!
science - ant, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:59pm
Thanks Ms.Sue and Angel Eyes :)
science - Angel Eyes, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 2:05pm
You are very welcome! Glad I could help someone!!!! Good Job on that one! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - How does the C horizon form? Rainwater washes clay minerals from the A...
- MS SUE PLZ HELP - How does the C horizon form? Rainwater washes clay minerals ...
- Science - Which is the best description of bedrock A. Dark soil, rich in humus B...
- Science 7R - HW Check - most plants grow best in soil that contains large ...
- Science - What is the deepest soil layer? A. subsoil B. topsoil C. bedrock D. ...
- Science - yah i got that answer correct on my homework But what about sand or ...
- Science ASAP - A geologist is studying a layer of soil in the Sahara. The soil ...
- science - which soil other than clay soil is better to survive wind erosion?...
- Science - Which of the following soil types would allow water to pass through ...
- earth science - Science fair help..about soil.. and UV rays..? my topic is how ...