Posted by Joejoe on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:03pm.
i was wondering if i could become a tutor or are you guys just robots? like how could i? and what are the rules?
JISKHA STAFF - bobpursley, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:05pm
Normally, tutors are invited on the basis of past replies. We monitor all replies to students questions.
JISKHA STAFF - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:06pm
Anyone can post answers in this forum. Please feel free to answer any of the questions you know.
And no -- we're not robots. Most of us are retired -- from teaching and business.
JISKHA STAFF - AL 92, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:16pm
Very funny, Joejoe. The website is not run by robots.
Can you help me with a little history on my post? It is titled, "U.S. History - 2000s".
JISKHA STAFF - Joejoe, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 12:43pm
i sure did =)
Joejoe..can you - Angel Eyes, Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 1:11pm
Joejoe can you possibly take a look at a problem I posted earlier under Math/Algebra ? I would greatly appreciate it!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- QUESTION ABOUT JISHKA - Do you guys have a tutor that specialized in computer ...
- How do I become a tutor? - Hi! I was wondering if someone could tell me how to ...
- Jiskha - I want to be a tutor here... I have answered plenty of questions and I ...
- Tutor - does anyone know where i can get a free interactive online tutor? I don'...
- ? - How do you become a tutor on Jiskha Homework Help
- english - Hmm I'm just wondering why no one is helping me and skipping my ...
- English - Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could help me find or explain to...
- Just Wondering - Whats Christmas anyways? Like, how did it become a true holiday...
- Urgent message for all Jiskha users! - Hi Everyone! I hope this message finds ...
- Life - Okay, so this isn't homework help or anything but can someone help me ...