Posted by bella on Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:00pm.
i need help what the three-fifths compromise
- u.s. history - Writeacher, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:12pm
Read two or three of these; take good notes; let us know what you learn.
- u.s. history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:13pm
- u.s. history - bella, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:19pm
thank you i have another ? what is the new plan of government
- u.s. history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:24pm
There have been hundreds of "new plans" for government throughout history. Please be more specific. Are you asking about the U.S. Constitution?
- u.s. history - bella, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:30pm
thank you (:
- u.s. history - bella, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:33pm
- u.s. history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:36pm
Apparently you're supposed to tell how the "new" plan of government in the Constitution was different from the plan of government in the Articles of Confederation.
- u.s. history - bella, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 8:38pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- us history - True or False: The three-fifths compromise called for three fifths ...
- U.S. History - Why were the Great Compromise of 1787 and the Three-Fifths ...
- us history - How did the Virginia Plan, the New Jersey Plan, the Great ...
- u.s history - What was the three-Fifths compromise
- history - what is the purpose of the three-fifths compromise
- 8th history - A direct result of the three-fifths compromise was: the political ...
- AMERiCAN - (1) What is a compromise? (2) How did the Great Compromise satisfy ...
- History - which of the following Explain the Three-Fifths Compromise and the ...
- social studies - what is the three-fifths compromise?
- college - explain the three fifths compromise