Posted by Amy~ on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 10:54pm.
For the Dollar Diplomacy: Taft
I don't get what the key policies would be.
It wouldn't be sending US troops to Nicaragua to offer loans?
Now, I'm confused all over again.
I looked up what policy was: Basic principles by which a government is guided. (meaning Acts passed?)
Declared objectives which a government seeks to achieve and preserve in the interest of national community.
US History~ - Amy~, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 10:56pm
Or for the Dollar Diplomacy would the policy be providing loans to countries?
Since I couldn't find any Acts except the Open Door Policy.
US History~ - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 11:07pm
You're right. Dollar Diplomacy was the policy of providing loans to other countries.
US History~ - Amy~, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 11:11pm
So that would be the key policy?
but for the Square Deal "key policies of administration associated with the motto" - I found Acts that were passed
US History~ - Amy~, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 11:13pm
I already asked this but by "policies" does it mean Acts?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Compare and contrast the ideas and policies, domestic and foreign, of ...
- U.S. History - The worksheet says: Write the key policies of administration ...
- Ap history - Which of the following is not an accurate matching of a U.S. ...
- history - a.Dollar Diplomacy b.Moral Diplomacy c.Big Stick Diplomacy 1. This ...
- history - I need 4 causes of Taft's problems in office. I have tariffs and ...
- Math Probability - An insurance sales representative selects 3 policies to ...
- history - the aim that Congress had in passing the War Powers Act was to a. give...
- History - Compare the different diplomacy styles of Presidents Roosevelt, Taft, ...
- math - An insurance sales representative selects three policies to review.the ...
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) - Why did Truman veto the Taft-Hartley Act? A: ...