Posted by Delores on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 8:58pm.
Find the solution to:
math - bobpursley, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 9:26pm
divide by .9
subtract 1.7x/9 from each side
divide both sides by .81 and you have it.
check my thinking.
math - Henry, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 4:50pm
0.9X + 9 <= 1.7X - 8.
0.9X - 1.7X <= -8 -9,
-0.8X <= -17,
Divide both sides by -0.8 and reverse
X >= 21.25.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Captain Kirk, of the Starship Enterprise, has been told by his ...
- chemistry - Captain Kirk, of the Starship Enterprise, has been told by his ...
- Math - 1) Solve: 8x ¨C (6x + 4) = 8 x = -2 2) -7x > 1/15 the solution set is...
- algebra - Q: when graphing the equation y = 4/3x + 2, the y intercept is? A: (0,...
- Math - Can you please check my work since my professor wont. Thanks 50% of 45 ...
- Help - Is there a website that will help me solve this? I can't find anything. I...
- math - 1.0 Solve for x: (a) 2x ¨C 3(x + 2) ¡Ý 5x ¨C( x- 5) (b) Solve ...
- math - The scientists Verhulst (1828) where is the natural growth rate of the ...
- math - Here are a few problems I need solving Make sure to show a check for the ...
- math - Solve the equation for x. For each of the following problems is it ...