Posted by Glen on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:49pm.
Can I please get someones help:
- Math - Mary, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:54pm
Are you trying to figure out which side of the equation is greater than?
If so this is how it comes out if I remember correctly from my previous MAT class.
0.9x + 9 < 1.7x-8
- Math - Henry, Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 4:18pm
0.9X + 9 <= 1.7X - 8.
Add -1.7X AND -9 to both sides:
0.9X - 1.7X <= -8 -9,
-0.8X <= -17,
Divide both sides by -0.8 and reverse inequality sign:
X => 21.25.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra check+help? - Write the equation so that y is is a function of x. 1) 5x+...
- Critical Thinking - A strawman is when someone makes a claim,or refute by ...
- physics - I posted it incorrectly...sorry! Please explain the steps in the ...
- English - what does it mean to follow in someones footsteps exceedingly?
- English - How does vanity bring forth someones downfall?
- Math help please - 1. Solve for x. 4(x - b) = x b = 4/3x b = 3/4x x = 4/3b x = 3...
- math 12 - i got the wrong answer from the back, and i know that imnot dooing it ...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- criminal justice - i need someones opinion on this question please. The American...
- physics - explain the scientific method for dropping a penny from the empire ...