Posted by AL 92 on Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:25pm.
Does anyone know Asperger's Syndrome very well? I would like to talk to somebody privately about all my problems that RELATE to this disability I have.
disabilities - AL 92, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:27pm
And I feel more comfortable talking to this individual via e-mail.
disabilities - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:28pm
Please see your doctor or psychologist. I doubt if anyone who reads this board is an expert in Asperger's. Only your doctor or psychologist can really help you.
disabilities - bobpursley, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:30pm
IT won't happen here.
disabilities - AL 92, Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:31pm
I know, Bobpursley. I'm looking for someone outside this website. Thanks for the website, though.
disabilities - mukpncru, Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 12:03am
disabilities - Hunter, Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 6:33pm
Hi. There are many, many resources for understanding Aspergers syndrome. For example, there is an entire subreddit for people like u. There are also accomdations that can be met for you in school.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Expressions - 1. I'd like to talk about four skills in English 2. I'd ...
- Travel - Okay, I may not have been clear in my previous post. I'm doing a ...
- japan study - okay, so at the end of the year i have a japanese examination ...
- Biology- Human Karyotyping - Could someone help me find 2 disorders that are the...
- ENGLISH-COM 155 - Do I have five adverbs and five adjectioves in this paragraph...
- AED 204 - Can anyone help me answer this question. I need it to be 200 to 300 ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Academic Writing II - Please, somebody help me. I need 3 traits on Robert Frost'...
- english - hi everyone someone can say me if my dialogue it's good and say me ...
- English - What would be some great thesis statement examples about Usher ...